Shoppers have been going wild for M&S’s new bubbly that contains edible gold leaf glitter.
Dubbed ‘Marks and Sparkle’, the festive drink is available to buy in M&S stores for just £10, and is perfect for the festive season.
According to M&S, it contains peach liqueur ‘crisp citrusy notes with a hint of pear and melon’ alongside the flakes of 22ct gold leaf.
M&S said of their festive drink: “Our new Marks and Sparkle with 22 Carat Gold Leaf is set to be a show stopper.
“This vibrant and crisp bubbly is an alcoholic sparkling grape based beverage with peach liqueur and edible 22 Carat gold leaf to make your drink sparkle.”
Shoppers have been wholly impressed by the festive new drink, with one writing on Instagram: “Need to try this!”
Another commented: “That will look gorgeous on the Christmas table”, while a third wrote: “I bought one for my son’s teacher’s birthday present and for £10 it looks beautiful.”
‘Marks & Sparkle’ is priced at £60 for a case of six, making it just £10 per individual bottle.
Though this isn’t the only way M&S is getting into the Christmas spirit this year, with the retailer also selling a Christmas biscuit tin that magically doubles down into a festive nightlight, ideal for getting children excited for a visit from Father Christmas.
The nightlight also boasts trays of shortbread and shortbread cookies.
Shoppers couldn’t contain their excitement over the festive tin, with one person writing:“Pls [sic] M&S stop, I love it but just can’t fit more stuff in my loft”, and another commenting:“I got one of these yesterday. They’re so beautiful!”
McDonald’s adds supersized McMuffin with all the fillings to breakfast menu
A huge McMuffin? Yes please…
The McDonald’s breakfast menu is loved by fast food fans up and down the country.
And one of the most loved items on the menu is the McMuffin, a muffin filled with either bacon and egg, or sausage and egg.
But now Maccies is taking it one step further, by making the breakfast favourite even bigger and better – say hello to the Mighty McMuffin.
The new item will be landing on breakfast menus from tomorrow, Wednesday November 22nd, for a limited time only.
The Mighty McMuffin will be available from opening time to the start of the lunch menu at 11am.
It comes filled with sausage, egg, bacon, cheese, and either ketchup or brown sauce – essentially it’s a supersized McMuffin stuffed with all the fillings.
The Mighty McMuffin will set you back £3.99 on its own or £5.59 if you want it as a meal, and will be available in every single McDonald’s across the UK and Ireland.
However, the special new muffin will only be around for a limited time – so you best be quick.
Tesco is selling bottles of Baileys for half price in time for Christmas
It’s that time of the year again…
If you’re looking to stock up on bottles of Baileys ahead of Christmas, look no further.
To celebrate the impending arrival of the festive season, Tesco has slashed the price on all bottles of the poplar Irish liquor.
From today (November 8th), customers will be able to grab a 70cl bottle of Baileys for just £8, resulting in a massive £7.75 saving from its usual price.
However, there’s a catch.
Only customers with Clubcards will be able to grab a bottle of Baileys for £8; those without will have to fork out the original price of £15.75.
Shoppers will also need to act fast because the offer comes to an end next week on Thursday November 14th.
Tesco’s Clubcard scheme is completely free, and offers shoppers a whole range of deals and discounts across a vast range of products.
Each time a customer spends £1 in store and online, they get one point whenever they scan their card or app with their shopping.
This could be Tesco’s path to redemption after it caused mass outrage by upping the price of its famous meal deal for the second time this year.
Last month, the supermarket announced that its meal deal now costs £3.90, an increase of 40p. And even Clubcard holders aren’t safe from the price increase this time, with the Clubcard price also increasing by 40p from £3 to £3.40.
In a statement, a spokesperson for the supermarket said: “Clubcard members will pay just £3.40 for a main, snack and drink, making our meal deal an ideal way to grab a great value lunch on-the-go.
“And with savings of up to £3 on millions of possible combinations across our stores, including the recent addition of Costa hot drinks, and our ever-popular Christmas sandwiches which join the meal deal for the festive period, we’ve got something for every taste.”
Harvey Nichols launches first-ever advent calendar with £1,200 worth of beauty products
The countdown to Christmas has never looked so good…
Harvey Nichols is gearing up for Christmas in style with the launch of its first-ever Beauty Advent Calendar.
Customers will be able to count down twenty-five beauty-full days with the calendar, which has been expertly curated with thirty of Harvey Nichols’ most iconic brands.
There are thirty-four items to be discovered behind the twenty-five windows – twelve of which come in full-sized containers – from cult classic brands such as Maison Francis Kurkdjian, La Mer, La Prairie, Augustinus Bader, Dr Barbara Sturm, Fenty Beauty and Charlotte Tilbury.
The calendar has been designed by Harvey Nichols’ very own expert team of Beauty Buyers, who carefully considered each and every product to satisfy even the most discerning beauty lover.
Ranging from essential makeup must-haves to sumptuous skincare, together the contents create the ultimate party-season-armour, whilst also ensuring quiet me-moments are the most indulgent imaginable.
And to prolong the festivities, one in ten of the Beauty Advent Calendars come with a surprise £50 Harvey Nichols gift card.
The Beauty Calendar is priced at £250, which is a total steal considering the products included have a collective value of over £1,200.
It is available NOW both in-stores and online for all Harvey Nichols customers.
The full list of products in the Harvey Nichols Beauty Advent Calendar:
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Body Lotion 75ml
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil 10ml (Full size)
- Carolina Herrera Mini Deluxe Lipstick in 310 Satin
- Carolina Herrera Mini Deluxe Lipstick in 171 Sheer
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise in Chocolate Bronze 7g (Full size)
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 13g
- Dermalogica ProSkin 30 treatment voucher (Worth £50)
- Dr Barbara Sturm Face Cream 20ml
- Environ Intensive Revival Masque 15ml
- Environ Focus On Filler treatment, OR Focus On Eye treatment voucher (Worth £65)
- Escentric Molecules M+ 8.5ml
- ESPA Tr-Active Regenerating Phyto Collagen Plumping Mask 30ml
- ESPA Tri-Active Regenerating Calming Cica Cleansing Balm 55ml
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fu$$y 9ml (Full size)
- Fenty Beauty The Whole Shebang 45-minute colour masterclass (Worth £45)
- Fenty Skin Fat Water Pore Refining Toner Serum 50ml
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer 1.3g
- Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengence Eau De Parfum 5ml
- La Mer Crème de la Mer Moisturising Cream 7ml
- La Mer Waves of Hydration service
- La Perla Possibilities Eau de Parfum 12ml
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Cream 3ml
- La Prairie Art of Beauty Facial treatment voucher (Worth £150)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum 5ml
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait de Parfum 5ml
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender 59ml
- Memo Paris Marfa Eau de Parfum 10ml
- MZ Skin Anti-Pollution Illuminating Eye Mask 3g (Full size)
- MZ Skin Vitamin Infused Facial Treatment Mask 12ml (Full size)
- NEOM Bedtime Hero Pillow Mist in Chamomile, Cedarwood & Ylang Ylang 30ml (Full
- Olverum Bath Oil 60ml
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Happy Anniversary 15ml (Full size)
- Parfums de Marly Delina Candle 30g
- Revitalash Revitalash Advanced Serum 2ml (Full size)
- RÓEN Cake Mascara 10ml (Full size)
- Sarah Chapman Intense Hydrating Booster 30ml (Full size)
- Serge Lutens Nuit De Cellophane Eau de Parfum 5ml
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil 15ml (Full size)
- UOMA Afro.Dis.Iac Liquid Eyeliner 0.9g (Full size)